This time, I have received (or been nominated for?) the Real Neat Blog Award. I guess somebody thinks this blog is real neat.
Thank you, Star Wars Anonymous, for the nomination.
Here is what I need to do in order to achieve this prestigious award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
Let’s get started.
Boom. Got the first one done. It didn’t specify where on the blog, so I should be good.
Now to answer seven questions.
1. What is one of the most embarrassing things to happen to you? (Note: I didn’t say THE most embarrassing, just one of the most embarrassing)
My answer to question six.
2. What’s your favorite book? Why?
1984 by George Orwell because Big Brother is watching.
3. Who is your favorite Star Wars character and why?
Jar Jar Binks. Just kidding! I could be cliche and say Boba Fett because he kicks ass. Other favorites are Yoda because of his wisdom and Chewbacca because I’m part Wookiee. Don’t believe me? I do an awesome Wookiee howl!
4. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I can only pick one? I would love to go someplace tropical like Hawaii or Jamaica. I’d also like to visit several countries in Europe. Oh, and of course Japan.
5. What would be your ideal date?
Only one way to find out! ;)
6. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
That time I got first place in the Boonta Eve Classic. Oh wait, I’m confusing fantasy with reality again. How embarrassing.
7. What’s your favorite candy? Not dessert, candy. Like Halloween candy.
Now that we got that out of the way, what’s next on the list? I already thanked Star Wars Anonymous and linked to her blog.
Now to nominate others. Who shall my victims be this time?
I choose y’all! MWAHAHAHA!
Your mission, if y’all choose to accept it, is to answer these seven questions… If you dare!
1. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
2. How would you describe your ideal man?
3. Was that previous question too personal?
4. If you could be any kind of sea creature, what would you choose?
5. Who would win in a fight between Gandalf and Darth Vader?
6. What is your opinion of Doritos?
7. On a scale of one to ten, how lame are these questions?
Now answer the questions or suffer the consequences! Actually, there are no consequences. But I’ll feel lame if you don’t. Actually I won’t. I’ll be fine. Really. Seriously. Don’t worry about me. I’m just sitting here being awesome, so it’s all good!
If you decide to accept this challenge / mission / nomination / waste of your precious time, then let me know by commenting with a link to your post.
[Insert witty and amusing closing statement here.]