Thank you, Star Guy, for nominating me for the Liebster Award, whatever that is.
The rules are as follows:
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers. The bloggers you award are to do the same.
- Ask 11 questions to those you have nominated.
- Let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
11 random facts:
- This is the first time I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award, and I honestly don’t know whether or not it’s a big deal.
- I am a cheese enthusiast.
- I see a therapist.
- The random facts I am choosing for this are the first things that come to
- I am drinking Moscato as I type this.
- I don’t know when I’ll get back to blogging on a regular basis. Probably when whatever readers haven’t jumped ship yet start to prod me enough.
- I’m not sure if number 6 made sense.
- I work retail.
- I like video games, but don’t play them nearly as often as I’d like to.
- I was about to tell you something personal that y’all probably don’t need/want to know.
- I forgot what I was going to write here.
- I’m not taking this too seriously.
- Yes, I know I surpassed 11.
- Don’t judge.
11 Questions from the blogger who nominated me:
1. When was the first time you watched Star Wars, and what did you think?
I was around 11 or 12. Maybe 10. It was 1 or 2 years before the Special Edition came out. Maybe the same year. All I really remember is that obviously I loved it. It still holds a large place in my heart, and I can’t wait for Episode VII!
2. What is your favorite animal? (Can be alien – Wookie is a legitimate answer :D )
Hey now! I am actually part Wookiee, and I take offense by your statement. Firstly, you misspelled “Wookiee.” Secondly, Wookiees are not animals. We are just as (if not more) intelligent than humans.
To answer the question, my favorite animal is
3. What is your favourite book?
Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell.
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
5. What is your favourite hobby?
Exploring forest preserves.
6. What is the funniest picture/gif you have ever seen?
7. Old or new WordPress Stats page?
I just switched to the new stats page. I like it so far.
8. Lord of the Rings, or the Hobbit?
Are you talking about the books or the movies? Either way, it’s The Lord of the Rings.
9. Rather a nerd or the cool guy/gal?
A cool nerd!
10. Are you in the Christmas spirit? (in other words, how many times have you said Merry Christmas?)
I didn’t realize I was supposed to keep track of how many times I’ve said, “Merry Christmas.” Regardless, I suppose I am in the Christmas Spirit.
11. What should this last question be?
What’s your favorite question?
- Poetic Parfait
- The Chris Brake Show
- Teagan’s Books
- Conscious Cacophony
- Gilhooley’s Poetry Corner
- Robert Medak
- Talin Orfali
- The Iridescent Bubble
- Don Charisma
11 Questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite question? (Something my 3-year-old asked his uncle once.)
- What would you most like me to post on this blog?
- How long did it take you to complete the requirements for this so-called award?
- Was it worth it?
- Are you somewhat annoyed?
- If I promise never to nominate you for another award (unless you like awards), would you like to read the first draft of my novel (when it’s ready) in exchange for honest and blunt feedback?
- Do you love me?
- Why not? :(
- Was it something I wrote?
- Was anything in this post slightly amusing?
- How lame are these questions?
Sorry if this post was lame!
Happy Christmaskwanzayulekkah (did I include them all?), everyone!
Disclaimer: The intention of this post was to (hopefully) give the readers a chuckle or two. I meant no offense to whomever created the Liebster Award or anyone whom takes it seriously. I am honored that Star Guy thought of me when choosing whom to nominate. I hope that those whom I nominate also take it as a compliment. I like saying, “whom.”